Monday 13 April 2020

Unexpected Haircut (Part 3)



(To Read Part 1 : Click Here)

I look at myself in the changing room mirror, the white shiny sleeveless top clinging to my body. If he hadn’t shaved my head bald it would probably look twinky, especially with the small white shorts. But with my jaw-length hair gone, I look like this fit agro lad.

Guys at the gym talk to me in this casual blokey way that they never would have before. One with buzzed hair raised his eyebrow as he was going into the toilets. I think suggesting I come in with him. I pretended I didn’t see, my dick twitching inside the chastity device.  

Chris was right, I’m so turned on – mostly by my own appearance. My only outlet is the gym. I’ve already started to notice a change, my muscles aching, my waist looking tighter, the beginning of a bicep when I flex my arm. How far am I going to go with this I wonder? I see an image of myself as one of these guys whose biceps stretch their t-shirt sleeves. What would that feel like?

I ball my sweaty top up and enjoy looking at my bald head and post-workout body. I don’t feel like my name; Joshua, fits the way I look any more. I had a friend that used to call me Josh, maybe I’m Josh now. I do this thing where I rub my hand over my naked scalp, and it sends shock-waves down to my dick. My dick fills up the chastity device, pushing it away from my body. I want to grab the lump in my shorts, but a guy walks into the changing room.

“Alright mate,” he nods.

“Alright,” I reply.

I go in the shower and enjoy the sensation of the water on my shaved head. I play with the metal cage around my dick a bit, squashing it and rubbing it. I wait for my erection to go down and hide the chastity device with my white boxers.

I have to tell my house mate what’s going on. We're on the sofa, I’m wearing a light blue adidas top with stripes on the sleeves, he’s got the kind of hair and clothes I had a couple weeks ago.

“Woah!” He says. “All that to suck this guy’s dick!? You’re crazy.”

“I’m kind of enjoying it. It’s kind of like an art project.” I try to rationalise allowing myself being made into this bald chav.

“Yeah, well just be careful.”

“I’ll show you a picture of him.” I scroll through my whatsapp chat for some pictures of Chris.

“Shit,” says my house mate. “He looks like a model! I didn’t know that was your type.” My house mate gives me this look like maybe he would shave his head bald to get fucked by this guy.

I send Chris pictures to prove I'm shaving my head every morning. I try to show that my body already looks a bit more toned too. I start to worry when he doesn’t message me back for a few days. Then he turns up at my door, he’s in this casual grey sweatshirt with a duffel bag under his arm. I’m wearing a shiny white tracksuit top. He reaches out and rubs my bald head. My dick starts to press against the sides of its cage.

“Dude!” He looks at the mess of things in my bedroom. “I knew your room would be like this.”

“I wanna keep it tidy," I tell him. "I actually don’t know how the mess happens.”

“Would it help if I told you to keep it tidy.” He squeezes my dick in its cage. Just having my dick squeezed makes me feel like I’m going to cum.

“Yeah, that would definitely help.” I feel more confident with him than before. I feel  more comfortable with the shaved head and the sports clothes too - which in a strange way, is exciting to me.

“I should check your wardrobe,” says Chris,, with that poster boy smile of his. “Make sure you’ve only got sports clothes in there.” He opens the wardrobe, which is filled with half the sports clothes he gave me, the rest are on the floor. He opens up the draw below it.

“ - Umm, I did keep some jeans and a t-shirt, for doing gigs,” I blurt out.

He spots them, next to all my white underwear and sports socks.

“I said, bring all your clothes to me. You won’t feel like this is your style if you’ve got an escape route.” He puts my last black t-shirt and pair of skinny jeans into his duffel bag. “Kneel down a moment.” He gets a beard trimmer out of the side pocket of his bag and presses it to my eyebrow. He’s going to shave off my eyebrows. I panic but stay still. I feel him shave a couple of lines into my eyebrow and then stop. “If I find any of your old clothes again, I’ll shave them both off.”

When he’s gone, I look at my wardrobe, just sports clothes in it. I guess this is what I wear now. I just wonder how I’m going to explain my new look to my parents. In the end I tell them I’m doing an art project where I dress as a chav. My dad seems more concerned about whether I’m looking for work or not.

I was worried asking Chris too many questions would jinx our relationship. Why not just find a chav with muscles?

“Chavs are stupid,” he said. “And I’m turned on by the transformation. To have this muscly bald guy in sportswear and know that I turned him into that from a scrawny emo boy. That’s hot.”

But when I’m at Chris' apartment next, there’s an actual chav sitting on his sofa. The guys top is off, he’s wearing trackies with his boxers sticking out. I feel a pang of jealousy.

“This is Tommy,” says Chris.

Tommy is good looking, with a six pack, big black eyebrows, just a light stubble on his shaved head.

“I’ll show you what he looked like before.” Chris finds a picture on his phone.

I do a stupid double take, looking from the picture to the guy on the sofa. In the picture he’s got black emo hair over one eye and is wearing a choker and a purple hoodie.

“Don’t show him that,” says Tommy.

Chris leaves the room for a bit, and I sit next to this hot young lad who used to be an Emo boy.

“How’re you finding the change?” He asks.

“I feel horny most of the time. It’s strange. The way I look is really turning me on.” Then I half whisper, “I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing though.”

 “Were you that turned on by the way you looked before?” He puts his arm around me, in this bro kind of way and says, “I feel hot, confident, even better; I don’t really care how I look anymore. If he wanted me to dress preppy or in suits and ties, I’d do it. But actually, I really like looking this way.” He rubs his hand over the stubble on his head.

When Chris comes back in, he tells me to strip off. I feel so submissive being naked on the sofa next to him and Tommy, especially with my dick locked up. Chris squeezes my balls and the chastity device.

“I’m so horny,” I tell him.

“That’s how I keep my subs going to the gym. It distracts them from the dick-ache.”

He plays with my nipple. I notice Tommy’s nipples are pieced, little barbells through them. Chris gets me to lean over the arm of the sofa, my dick cage pressing into the vinyl. He pushes a finger into my ass. I look up at Tommy, my brain rushing with hormones.

“You’re cute,” Tommy laughs. 

He bites my lip, and puts his tongue in my mouth. He kisses like I would expect a chav to kiss. Then he pulls down his trackies, his muscles leading into a v shape where his cock is. He puts his cock in my mouth, and I start to suck. I press it into the roof of my mouth with my tongue and feel it fill my throat. Tommy’s hand rubs my shaved head. I feel a twinge of pain and euphoria as Chris pushes his dick in and start fucking me. The feeling is intense. Chris grips my waist thrusting faster inside me, Tommy’s dick in my throat. I’ve never been pushed so close to the edge of orgasm, but not been able to cum. I start going hard on Tommy’s cock, choking myself on it. My locked cock spasming against the sofa.

Tommy looks down at me, rubbing his cock, and says, “I’m gonna cum.”

I’m too absorbed in Chris fucking me, the ecstasy spreading out from deep in my ass.  I bow my head down a bit so Tommy can cum on it. I feel it dripping down my naked scalp onto the eyebrow with the stripes. Tommy wipes the cum off before it gets in my eye. Chris is really pounding my ass, his thick hand grasping my rib cage. He suddenly pulls out, pulls the condom off, and I feel his hot cum squirt across my ass hole. I feel something wet against my stomach, and I realise I’ve cum in the chastity device.

2 comments: