Wednesday 8 April 2020

Head Shave Fetish Interview : Andy


Ash - Your head shave video is one of my favourites. Did you make the video for yourself or the headshave community?

Andy - Both, I was trying to make a video of what I would like to see more of. There’s not a lot of boys getting shaved by force from a full head of hair to complete smoothness. Usually I can only find buzzcuts, or the video ends in degrading things that ruin it for me. If it had been my idea entirely, I would’ve tried making it more natural and not too bdsm related. But it was still fun to make.

Ash - Was that a real sub dom relationship you were in?

Andy - It was just a role play. The man in the video is a very close friend of mine and we both have similar interests. I know that’ll probably upset or disappoint some people but I mean, it’s the internet.

Ash - So, when did you first start getting the urge to shave your head?

Andy - As a kid, I liked guys with long hair. I had an irrational fear of being bald! I would watch movies and anytime there was a guy I liked with nice hair, he’d end up with a severe haircut. Movies like Major Payne, Boyhood, boy with the green hair, full metal jacket. It impacted me greatly. I also had to get buzzcuts growing up and I absolutely hated them. Then one night I was about 9 or 10 and I had a dream where I ended up bald, a switch flipped, and I wasn’t terrified. I became fascinated with being bald and what I thought it represented: masculinity.

Ash - I loved long hair as a kid too, but the hairdresser would always give me the same short haircut. It’s almost as if my fetish is trying to deal with the mild trauma of that.

Andy - You described it pretty well, I do feel it was a mild trauma.

Ash - When was the first time you shaved your head completely bald?

Andy - I was 17, and I had just graduated high school. I was too scared of people’s reactions before that. When I graduated, I had a Justin Bieber hairstyle, but I slowly kept cutting it shorter and shorter. I wanted a smooth transition so nobody would be too shocked. I used an old pair of clippers and a disposable razor. It was painful and it didn’t feel completely smooth, but it looked bald.



Ash - Did you love it, or did you have mixed feelings?

Andy - I was excited that I had finally done it. At first, I didn’t think it looked good on me. It took a couple of weeks. Then I started showing it off as much as I could. I would wear a hat only to reveal it in public. It was a rush seeing people’s reactions. It was kind of like being naked in public. I found using rubbing alcohol made my head super tight and shiny. I would get it as shiny as possible to draw attention to it. Burned a ton though!

Ash - What were people's reactions?

Andy - I had more positive reactions than negative ones. In public some people would stare in shock. But I was known for having long hair in my town. Some friend’s parents thought I looked cute. My dad hated the look and said it made me look like a gang member. 

Ash - How did he feel about your long hair? I feel like mine kind of reprimanded me for being feminine.

Andy - He hated that too. I love him but the man has control issues. He just had a negative view of looks that would draw too much attention. He’s quite reserved and shy. I do feel he reprimanded my feminine side when I had one.

Ash – Was it a turn on, transforming from being this long-haired boy to being bald? 

Andy – Yes, going from a “pretty boy” “Justin Bieber” haircut to a smooth shaved head is definitely exciting and empowering. I even had the desire to start dressing differently; plain white t-shirts looked really good on me, and it made me start caring more about working out. I felt like an alter ego version of me had been birthed. It was like the awakening of my masculine side.

Ash - How long did you keep it bald for?

Andy - That first time, I kept it shaved for 2 and a half months. I grew it out because of peer pressure and my Dad mostly. When I started going to college, I was bald and that’s how people knew me. I grew it for a year and a half, but I really missed the look. It took about half a year before I ended up bald again. I did it in stages. For me, if it gets passed a certain length. Shaving it just doesn’t feel right. Same for watching a guy get his head shaved. Ever since I’ve been growing my hair out for a couple of months, bleaching it, and then shaving it off again. 

Ash - How sexual is it for you?

Andy - The act of shaving or getting shaved was never really the turn on. Seeing myself afterwards was or watching the video back. It depends on the situation. If I was shaving in front of someone or shaving for a special occasion where I’ll be showing my shiny head off, then I would probably get hard.

  

Ash - What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?

Andy - Mainly forced head shaves. Anything discipline or penitence related, lost bets, a swim team doing a group shave, a game show. I like seeing guys who have to shave their heads that don’t exactly want to. Not exactly dom and sub scenarios. I like authoritative figures like cops, military men, father figures. 

Ash - How are you with authority figures in real life?

Andy - I really only like authority figures in fetish scenarios! They have to be bald as well, with the intention of making the submissive figure “look more like him” “turning a boy into a man” as opposed to doing it to degrade him. I’m not into slave and master roles or shaved eyebrows as for me that is degrading and emasculating.

Ash –I find it submissive to be made to look really masculine though. I feel like hyper masculinity is against my nature - and being forced to go against my nature is a turn on to me. 

Andy - Hyper masculinity is against my nature as well, or at least it was growing up. Being forced to be masculine to me has undertones of submissiveness. But I’m also sexually attracted to very manly guys.

Ash – How is your hair at the moment?

Andy - I don’t know if I’m going to shave it off again. I started growing it on January first at exactly midnight this year. That was my last shave. So, my hair will be as old as the new decade. I like doing symbolic things like that. 

Ash - Do you think you'll be able to fight the urge to shave it? 

Andy - I do get the urge, especially right now that my hair is at an awkward stage. But only when I can literally live out one of my biggest fantasies, will I say, “fine, you win.” As it stands, I feel this part of me is in the past now.

Ash - Do you think shaving your head helped your personal growth?

Andy - To some degree, but real growth to me was not caring how other people think of me. That’s something I still struggle with. Shaving my head was empowering, but also growing it out long. I don’t like being banal.

(You can watch the video here : https://thisvid.com/videos/potato-man-headshave/)

5 comments:

  1. Nice guy, good interview! Bald smooth shaved suites him well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i find the Video on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The person that has the video has made it private :/

      Delete
  3. I shaved my head today. Feeling shy still

    ReplyDelete