Friday 3 April 2020

Head Shave Fetish Interview



This is my interview with the owner of endlessflattery.tumblr.com. He has a full head of hair but regularly shaves it completely bald.

Ash: When did you first start getting the urge to shave your head?

Endlessflattery: High school, like freshman year. I didn’t realize that I might be gay at that time. I just noticed some guys who had done it. I was like, I really like that! I would catch myself staring, or they would catch me, and I’d panic.

Ash: When was the first time you shaved it?

Endlessflattery: It took me until junior year to just do it. It was that long emo style that was popular in the 2000s, down to my chin and a bit shorter on the sides. I remember I couldn’t look in the mirror when I went to shave it. I was hunched over the toilet, trembling. But I forced myself to do it. I walked to Walmart after school to buy the shittiest clippers ever. Anyways, I forced the clippers down the center of my head. The shaving part was easier.
Ash: Were you worried about how your family and friends would react?

Endlessflattery: I was. My mom thought I was in a gang. It took her quite a while to trust me. I was definitely not in a gang. Everyone was shocked, but it was short lived. No one really questioned me after a few days.

Ash: Did you love it straight away or did you want your hair back?

Endlessflattery: I loved it immediately! I just wished I could get my parents on board. But I slowly decided to severe ties with what they wanted for me. I realized they couldn’t understand what made me happy. I’ve tried shaving my brows. I’ve also removed my lashes.

Ash: What do you think the total hair removal is about? Is it a submissive thing?

Endlessflattery: It’s not a sub thing for me. I really like being “sir” in the bedroom. I get off on the idea that my “boy” wants to be like me or be converted. This flirts with skinhead culture or “inclusion.”

Ash: So, what is your ultimate fantasy? 

Endlessflattery: I have a guy over for the night, with the intent to alter his appearance as I see fit. That will involve shaving his head at least, at most I’ll take all the hair off his head. I’ll make silly commands, and tell him it’s part of his initiation. Have him pleasure me as I see fit, return the favor a bit. Then I’ll take him out to a bar to show him off. I’ll choose his outfit. Have a few drinks. Head home. More sexual debauchery. Give him praise at the end of the night. Tell him, "Welcome to the club," and rub his bald head.

Ash: That's amazing! I've thought about the same thing; a guy shaving my head and choosing my clothes, then making me go out to a bar or restaurant with the new look. What is the hottest head-shaving experience you’ve had?

Endlessflattery: I met up with another fetisher from tumblr. He shaved my head and we hooked up. He wasn’t too sure he could get into the fetish. But nowadays he’s shaving his head full time.

Ash: How is it being bald for long periods, what are peoples reactions?

Endlessflattery: People have their comments. But they end after a day or two. Then you’ll get the occasional compliment! Which is just the best feeling really.

Ash: I see in your pics you've grown your hair back a few times? Why?

Endlessflattery: Honestly, I get lazy or depressed. I did want to grow my hair out at an earlier age.  I wanted to be able to do the emo hair flip, which I look back and laugh at now. After I was able to do it, it kinda lost its shimmer. Like, it wasn’t for me. I’m happier bald or at least with a recon.

Ash: I saw you tried waxing your hair off . How was that?

Endlessflattery: Waxing was great, but super painful until you’ve done it a few times. Also it’s super difficult to transition into a hair style because your hair grows back unevenly. I hate shaving though, I wish I could just turn off my hair follicles

Ash: Have you ever thought about where your hair removal fetish comes from?

Endlessflattery: I have, but I can’t really find the root. Just when it started. But not why.

Ash: I feel like you've always been happy about this urge to shave your head , am I right?

Endlessflattery: Yeah! I’m entirely okay with it. I don’t let it run my life either. It’s never a “make or break” situation, if I’m not bald every single day, or even if my lover isn’t bald.

You can find Endlessflattery on Tumblr at endlessflattery.tumblr.com.

5 comments:

  1. Nice interview, I can recognise myself sometimes a bit. I always admired bald shaved men and it took me till I was 20 to shave my head completely smooth and bald and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great :) One thing I'd assumed before this interview was that guys who want their head shaved are submissive - but he wasn't - is it a submissive or dominant thing for you?

      Delete
  2. At first it was a submissive thing for me and I let Masters shave my head and body totally smooth and hairless, sometimes also tied down and forced shaves. Now it has become also my dominant thing and I enjoy to do this to subs or slaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done it to someone in a kind of dominant way - but I feel I was enjoying it vicariously through them because I didn't want to shave my head. Like when I look at head-shave videos or photos I imagine myself in that position.

      Delete
  3. are u aware of laser treatments to have hair removed.thus NO more Shaving needed. also epilator tool or waxing. Be who u want to be!

    ReplyDelete