Monday 6 April 2020

Unexpected Haircut (part 2)



I came to his apartment with a black band t-shirt and hair down to my jaw. I'm leaving completely bald, in shorts and a tight white Adidas top. I can’t stop touching my smooth scalp and looking at my reflection in car windows. It doesn’t look like me at all. I take a long route home, worried about what my housemate will say. I hope he won’t be in, then I can hide in my room, and at least change back to my normal clothes.


My house mate is in the kitchen when I get back. His mouth falls open.

“I was at the gym,” I say, trying to think of an excuse for my appearance.

"You shaved your head!" He tells me, brushing his brown curly hair out of his eyes. “I thought you were a burglar!”


I wake up the next morning with the sensation of the pillow against my bald head. I’m still shocked, to see no hair in the bathroom mirror. I feel it with my hand, there’s already very short stubble. Chris, the guy who made me shave it, said he wanted a picture every day, to prove I'm keeping it bald. I feel a knot in my stomach. Am I actually going to do this? I’m already putting warm water on my head, then covering it in shaving foam. It almost like he's hypnotised me with his good looks. I pull the razor across my scalp, leaving a patch of hairless skin. I can’t believe yesterday I was looking in this mirror, waiting for my hair to grow longer, and now I’m shaving my head with a razor.

I take a photo for Chris. I try my usual pout, but it doesn’t quite work with the shaved head, so I flex my arm and try to look masculine

“You look so much better without hair," he messages me. "Keep it up."

It turns me on that he finds it attractive.

I look at the sports clothes he gave me, lying on my bedroom floor. But I put on my usual black vest and check shirt. My normal clothes look kind of out of place with my shaved head though. I search in the cupboard for a black beanie, so my head won't feel as naked when I'm outside. I go to band practice with a lot of apprehension.

“Show us your haircut,” says the lead singer, who has black hair down to his shoulders.

I grit my teeth and take off my beanie.

His eyes widen. “Woah, that is bald, dude!” He reaches out and touches my head. The feel of his hand on my naked scalp makes me kind of horny.

Over the next few days, it becomes my routine: waking up, shaving my head, sending Chris a picture. The white of my scalp is starting to fade a bit.

“Looking good, baldie,” he messages me. “Come over this evening. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

I feel my heart beat faster, partly at the thought of his body against mine, partly out of fear at what the surprise might be. I get my dick out, but my phone pings again

“Bring all your clothes in a bin bag, pants and socks too,” he writes. “All your clothes! Don’t leave anything! And don't wank!”

I'm not ready to go out without my hat yet. I turn up at his apartment in a Nirvana t-shirt with my beanie on. He greets me with a squeeze of the shoulder and a  smile. When I'm inside he pulls the beanie off and puts it in the kitchen bin.

“No more hats,” he says. “You need to show off your bald head. Are these all your clothes?” He gestures to the bin bag in my hand, containing my entire wardrobe.

“I think that’s everything." I hand the bag to him.

“Except what you're wearing.” He opens a kitchen draw and gets some scissors out. He cuts my T-shirt from the bottom to the neck, so it hangs open. “These are the last black indie clothes you’re going to wear.” He slides the scissors into my jeans, cutting down the leg. He cuts my boxers off too, and I’m naked except for my boots. “Put them in the bag,” he says. "I'll take it to the charity shop tomorrow."

He rubs my bald head and tells me to turn around. I turn to face the kitchen cupboard, aware that the only clothes I have left are the sports ones he gave me the other day. He fastens a thin silver chain around my neck.

“This shows that you’re mine.” He loops his finger through it and pulls me by it. “I want to show you your new clothes."

In the lounge, there’s a backpack and a pile of new clothes, mostly in greys and whites. There's trainers, a padded jacket, a couple packs of underwear.

“I only want you to wear white underwear and training socks. There’s a pair for each day of the week.”

"You got a lot!" I say, thinking how much he must've spent.

"You're giving up all your clothes, it's only fair I give you a whole new wardrobe." He rubs my bald head again. "Let's go get something to eat, pick out what you want to wear."

They're all things that I would never ever wear. There’s a shiny Adidas tracksuit, a grey Nike tracksuit, polo shirts, a couple of sports tops with stripes on the sleeves. I choose the grey tracksuit.

“I’m taking you to a restaurant," he says. "Not the kebab place! I got you this white shirt and trousers, so you don't have to look like a Chav when we go somewhere nice.”

The trousers are light grey, quite tight with a criss-cross pattern on them. I put them on with the tight white shirt, I feel hot, really masculine. I don’t think anyone would recognise me now.

In the restaurant I roll up my shirt sleeves. I feel kind of naked being in public with my bald head and no hat. But I’m getting along with Chris really well.

“How do you like your haircut really?” He asks.

“There’s something I like about the touch. But I don’t feel like myself with it.”

“You’ll get used to it. All my subs do. I had this one sub who had black emo hair till I shaved him. Now he can’t even deal with having a bit of stubble. He shaves it every day without me asking.”

“Really?” I say, wondering if I want to get so used to it.

When the food comes, he squashes his foot it into my hard dick, under the table. 

“I can’t wait to tie you up and fuck you, when we get back,” he says.

In his lounge, he takes all my clothes off, except for the silver chain. I kneel on the floor and he unbuttons his shirt. His abs, defined, covered in a thin layer of hair. He rubs his thick cock against my head and face, then pushes it into my mouth. It fills my mouth up, I want to give him a really good blow job. I rub his glans with my lips, then taking it deep into my throat. Its really thick and I choke on it. He lets me keep sucking it for a long time, occasionally using my shaved head to push it deep into my throat.

“This is the only bad thing about a bald head," he says. "Nothing to grab onto.”

While I’m sucking his cock, he takes my hand and puts a leather cuff on it. He cuffs it to my other hand behind my back. Then he lift me up and arranges me, bent forwards over a table. He gets lube and puts a finger in my ass, then two, then three. I let out a whimper as he starts to push his thick cock in and fuck me. He steadies his hand on my back, my bald head rubbing against the table the table as he moves his his cock faster and deeper in and out of my ass. The pain subsides, and he fucks me harder, his cock filling me up, touching all the right places.

When he’s just about to cum, he pulls me onto the floor so I'm kneeling again.

“Lean your head forward,” he says, pumping his cock. Then he cums, I can feel it, warm, dripping down my bald head. He takes the cuffs off me and sits on the sofa. "I want to watch you cum, now."

I kneel there in front of him and wank, feeling his semen on my bald head. I feel really masculine and really submissive at the same time. I look up at him while I wank, his chest muscles, good bone structure, slicked back hair; it's not hard to get close to orgasming. I moan and my eyes roll back. Cum squirts onto my stomach. I try to stop it getting on the carpet, by smearing it across myself.

When I get out his shower, with it's black walls and Yves Saint Laurent aftershaves, he's waiting on the sofa.


"One more thing." He comes over to me, holding something. It's made of metal. He pulls it over my balls, pushes my dick inside, then locks it with a little padlock. "That'll help you concentrate on your training."

"Training?" I repeat, looking down at my dick, locked into this neat metal cage.

"Training," he repeats. "You think I'm going to let you keep your body like that!?"

10 comments:

  1. Great to read your part 2- I cannot wait for part 3!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I will! I'm enjoying writing this so much!

      Delete
  3. Your talent for writing is amazing. DAMN! And you're sexy as fuck, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much - those are all the compliments I needed and wanted ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love reading this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He joined me in chastity. Amazing. Always horny.

    ReplyDelete